1. Data Collected
We use log files automatically generated by our server to protect our site from malicious attacks and for statistical purposes. These files include information about which pages you visited on our site, when you visited these pages, which operating system and browser you used, and your IP address.
2. Data Storage
We store collected data for as long as necessary for the processing purposes of personal data. Log files are kept in our system for up to 1 year, and data directly shared with us during the creation of privacy policies is kept in our system for 3 years.
Your data is stored on servers in Turkey, and data management is conducted from Turkey.
3. Data Sharing
We do not share your data with third parties except to fulfill legal obligations and protect our rights in accordance with binding requests from courts.
On the other hand, without disclosing any personal information, we may use the data, such as how many privacy policies were created on our site and at what time these policies were created, to create various statistics and infographics. These visuals may be shared on social media and other websites.
Cookies are simple text files placed by many websites on your browser to recognize your preferences and actions.
Such tracking is done through third-party servers, and data processing policies are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
We use the Cloudflare service to prevent malicious requests and DDoS attacks. For more information about Cloudflare's privacy practices: https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Your Rights
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK (Turkish Data Protection Law), you have the rights listed below regarding your personal data. By emailing [email protected], you can obtain information about the following clauses related to your personal data:
- Learn if your data is being processed,
- Obtain information about your processed data,
- Learn the purpose of the processing and whether it's used accordingly,
- Find out the third parties to whom your data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request the correction of incomplete or inaccurate data,
- Request the deletion or destruction of your data under the conditions set out in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Request the notification of the transactions made pursuant to the above items 5 and 6 to third parties to whom your data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you due to the automatic analysis of the processed data,
- Demand compensation for damages in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing.
You can contact us by emailing [email protected].
8. Policy Updates
Updated by Silbak Legal Team on: